[Jack-Devel] jack2 1.9.11 release

Stéphane Letz letz at grame.fr
Fri Mar 18 12:33:51 CET 2016

>> Done, testing on OSX now.
>>

> NetJack2 now broken on OSX… grrrr

So… for whatever reason the following does not work here, testing between a PPC/64 bits and intel 64 bits :

 char fName[JACK_CLIENT_NAME_SIZE+8];        //slave's name
 char fMasterNetName[JACK_SERVER_NAME_SIZE+8]; //master hostname (network)
char fSlaveNetName[JACK_SERVER_NAME_SIZE+8]; //slave hostname (network)

even if _session_params type size is the same on both side on the NetJack connection….

Restoring to JACK_CLIENT_NAME_SIZE (like it was before my 02f74a659 commit…) solves the problem, so I simply suggest to do that (no time to do more…)

OK ?

Stéphane