[Jack-Devel] Jack2 1.9.11 Windows installers to test

John Emmas johne53 at tiscali.co.uk
Sun May 1 13:35:42 CEST 2016

On 25/04/2016 10:40, Stéphane Letz wrote:
> Two new installers to test for Windows :
>
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/28869550/Jack_v1.9.11_32_setup.exe
>
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/28869550/Jack_v1.9.11_64_setup.exe

I just found an opportunity to try the 64-bit installer.

Firstly, the installation folder it offered was "C:\Program Files
(x86)\Jack" (which suggests that its actually a 32-bit installer).
Secondly, whenever I try to launch the newly installed jackd.exe I see
an error message from Windows (see attachment).

FWIW I've tried looking for a DLL called libjackserver64.dll but there
doesn't seem to be one (the installer seems to have installed
libjackserver.dll).  So it looks like there's some kind of mix-up
somewhere.  Maybe the 64-bit installer contains some mixture of 64-bit
and 32-bit modules?

John