[Jack-Devel] Funding to get JackPilot / JackRouter fully functional

Sean Zicari sean.zicari at gmail.com
Tue May 3 17:54:06 CEST 2016

Greetings all,

What would it cost to address the El Capitan issues with JackPilot /
JackRouter? I would like to put my money where my mouth is and either pay
for it myself or gather funding for it to be fixed. I really love the
software and would like to see it continue.

I was a happy user of JackPilot and JackRouter until updating to El
Capitan. Now, I have to use another program called Loopback that, while it
works consistently, has almost 10x the latency I was able to get before.

Sean