[Jack-Devel] jackaudio.org pull request

Markus Seeber markus.seeber at spectralbird.de
Tue May 3 20:37:47 CEST 2016

This is correct. It is in sync with the changes I mentioned with the
last "pull request mail". The reason for not rebuilding "_site" on every
commit is, that changes to markdown files may generate a lot of changes
in "_site" so I do not commit "_site" on every change.

I can create tags in future to signal a release, would this be appropriate?