[Jack-Devel] Odp: Re: New build of QJackCtl for Windows

Pawel xj at wp.pl
Thu May 12 09:18:31 CEST 2016

I know this would not solve all needs, but I assume that session manager ( I believe project here mean session ) could set some user friendly aliases for ports on start session and remove after close. OFC this will not solve case where two sessions are opened simultaneously. Question was "is there any way" .. I believe that aliases are currently the only ( portable ) way.

Dnia Czwartek, 12 Maja 2016 08:49 Hanspeter Portner <ventosus at airpost.net> napisał(a)