[Jack-Devel] Jack cannot run after re-installing

Chris Caudle chris at chriscaudle.org
Tue Oct 25 15:30:21 CEST 2016

> As far as I remember the image was supposed to be a Jessie one, though
> when I SSH to the Odroid the login is "odroid at odroid-wheezy".

cat /etc/debian_version
cat /etc/os-release  (probably a symlink to /usr/lib/os-release)
cat /etc/dogtag  (might not exist, I have that file on a BeagleBone)

> Should I change all "jessie" to "wheezy" in /etc/apt/sources.list?

Not unless you are really running wheezy.  It seems much more likely that
you just forgot what you have installed than somehow getting jessie
sources configured on a wheezy installation.
I think the only reason Adrian was suggesting to install the wheezy
version of jackd is because you specifically said you had a wheezy
installation, then showed versions of jackd which did not match a wheezy
installation.
If you actually have a jessie installation then the versions you showed
make sense.

--
Chris Caudle