[Jack-Devel] JACK1 0.125.0 is released

gazmel69 at gmail.com gazmel69 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 01:29:23 CEST 2016

Hello All.
I am not a programmer just a simple very appreciative user.
Thank you all for allowing me to make music in a very cool way!
I have never sent a message to you Paul Davis, so I will send it now and
say people like you are amazing to people like me and I wish you great
happiness with whatever comes next.

Cheers,
Gaz