[Jack-Devel] Dropbox link wont work?

Markus Seeber markus.seeber at spectralbird.de
Fri Apr 7 11:27:25 CEST 2017

This looks perfectly fine to me.
Jack has started and seems to be running just fine. To control it, you
have to use an additional application like qjackctl.
I am not sure about windows but there should be tutorials around the net.
If you are unsure how to use jack, you can also ask people on the
linux-audio-users mailing list.

best regards
Markus