[Jack-Devel] Test 1,2

Thomas Brand tom at trellis.ch
Sun Dec 10 14:19:07 CET 2017

On Sun, December 10, 2017 14:11, Filipe Coelho wrote:
> On 10.12.2017 14:09, Thomas Brand wrote:

>>> I don't see why not :)
>>>

>>> I was trying to get windows builds working, but got sidetracked with
>>> other stuff. The release notes are already done, I will do this soon.
>>>
>> +1 for windows build! so that we have the same shiny version on linux
>> and windows. I hope that non-critical pull-requests will find the way
>> into the release.
>
> I think I was not clear enough.
>

> I was not able to get windows builds. I don't even got to update my
> mingw build. 1.9.12 is kinda tagged already (just not officially).
> So 1.9.12 *will not have windows or macOS builds*.

hm, ok ..
I'm speculating that
"Kjetil Matheussen" <k.s.matheussen at gmail.com>
could help you there. It would make most sense to have at least one other
supported platform so that it's "multi"-platform. For an audio abstraction
layer like JACK it's even more important since multi-platform makes the
abstraction complete.
Cheers