[Jack-Devel] Test 1,2

Kjetil Matheussen k.s.matheussen at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 15:09:42 CET 2017

> My point is that when the jack server is started, it writes the path to
> the jack libraries somewhere global, and removes it when it shuts down.
> This way all clients will use the same libraries.

And to clarify some more: The only difference for the user compared to the
current situation, is that the user doesn't have to install jack. If the
user wants to upgrade jack, the user only have to download the latest
version of qjackctl (or similar software). Normal clients doesn't have to
include the jack libraries, only programs that wants to start the server
have to include the jack libraries.