[Jack-Devel] Mic won't work when Jack PortAudio is turned on

Beagtroll nessolnl at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 01:22:46 CET 2017

I need your help, my mic won't work when Jack PortAudio is turned on.

I connected my mic to a Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 DSP and am working on
windows 10, my microphone is connected to the first XLR input, and is
working fine when Jack PortAudio is not activated.

When I turn on Jack PortAudio however, it suddently doesn't register any
sound anymore on the Widnows VU metres (playback devices), what also changes
is that I can't change the sample rate anymore of my mic, the Advanced tab
is gone after I started JackPort Audio.

I have enabled jackportaudio.dll, and also did the target command line.

I have provided you with a Imgur link to the pictures with the description
under the pictures.
https://imgur.com/a/sq9iI

I really, really hope you can help me!

Sincerely,