[Jack-Devel] Selecting Firewire Interface with -d

Thomas Brand tom at trellis.ch
Tue Jan 24 16:10:30 CET 2017

On Tue, January 24, 2017 14:45, Adrian Knoth wrote:
> On 01/23/2017 11:21 PM, Thomas Brand wrote:
>> With the following diff (just 3 lines from JACK 1 codebase) it works as
>>  expected, even using guid:xxx (which is a very nice feature). Please
>> review and consider merge.
>
> Thanks for the patch, applied and pushed.

thank you Adi!

A related note or rather a question popped up when i visited the pull
requests and issues entries for JACK 2 on github. Some of which are
several years old even if they sound critical, seemingly nobody cares
about them. I wondered why? Some look "merge"-ready without side-effects.

Best regards
Thomas