[Jack-Devel] Cannot combine audio devices with more than 64 channels

Jörg Müller joerg.mueller7744 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 15:21:39 CET 2017

So I've been trying to send the problem to the alsa mailing list. I
successfully registered there and get their mails delivered. However, the
mails I sent to their mailing list remain unanswered and they cannot be
seen in the archive of January 2017. Something seems to block my mails.
What could it be? Could someone of you maybe forward the initial mail to
their list?