[Jack-Devel] Jack won't start on boot

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sun Jul 9 12:18:13 CEST 2017

On Sun, 9 Jul 2017 12:58:55 +0300, alex wrote:
>I do need it cause I can't get audio without dropouts neither with
>ALSA nor with PortAudio on my Odroid.

See

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ODROID#Operating_systems

we can't know what distro you are using, since there are several
distros available. Apart from this, even while  Arch Linux is
mentioned, it at least can't be an official Arch Linux, since "Currently
we have official packages optimized for the i686 and x86-64
architectures", see https://www.archlinux.org/ , so we need much more
information about your operating system and at least about the used init
process.

--
Vote for apulse!
echo $(w3m https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/apulse |grep 'Votes:    ')