[Jack-Devel] Considering JamRouter, a low-jitter MIDI bridge for all Jack versions

michael noble looplog at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 05:28:58 CEST 2017

Unfortunately, the author of JamRouter and Phasex has been "missing" for
some time. By missing I mean absent from the Internet. He also disappeared
in the past, then re-emerged for a brief time when he announced updates to
Phasex and apparently pushed JamRouter to github. Then he promptly
disappeared again. In the process, he left Phasex in a somewhat broken
state and has since stopped responding to issues in github or other
attempts at communication.

So keep in mind that code in his repos is apparently at this point in time
largely abandonware unless someone forks and continues development.