[Jack-Devel] help for linux virgin

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Tue Jun 6 20:01:33 CEST 2017

On Tue, 6 Jun 2017 16:30:05 +0000 (UTC), RICHARD A CLARY wrote:
>WELL!  Thank you, this will keep me busy for some days I am sure.
>Yes, Mint is a QUI for Ubuntu and is the most popular for those of us
>trying to loss Windows.  The learning curve is very steep w/ little
>guidance however.  I will pursue what you have sent and deeply
>appreciate this.  I may send an email inquiry in a few days, otherwise
>will try not to bother you often.  Again THANK YOU.

Hi,

I ried to reply off-list to your off-list reply, but got an error [1].
So once again, but now to the mailing list:

Hi,

you are welcome!

I guess you don't bother the jack mailing list, at least you don't
bother me. The Linux audio users mailing list just is the best place to
get the help you need.

Please, in the future reply to the mailing list.

Regards,
Ralf

[1]