[Jack-Devel] JACK2 1.9.11-RC1 is now tagged

Filipe Coelho falktx at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 00:17:51 CEST 2017

On 14.06.2017 14:08, Kjetil Matheussen wrote:
> Regarding the version for the new release, I wonder if it would be
> better if the next version was 1.9.12, and not 1.9.11?

Sounds like a good idea actually.
Let's sort out the Windows and OSX builds and then call it 1.9.12.

For the Windows builds, it should be possible to build the jack2 code
with waf and mingw, other have mentioned it but I never tried it myself.
My mingw build is quite old, I will have to update it first.
If you succeed on this before me, let me know.

OSX builds sound more the tricky one.
I think it's better to get a working Windows build first. Then focus on OSX.