[Jack-Devel] Jack Audio WIN link

Thomas Brand tom at trellis.ch
Wed Mar 29 18:10:10 CEST 2017

On Wed, March 29, 2017 17:12, Markus Seeber wrote:
> On 03/29/2017 04:09 PM, Neil C Smith wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 29 Mar 2017, 11:58 Markus Seeber,
>> <markus.seeber at spectralbird.de>
>> wrote:
>>

>>> I just created release tags for Windows and OSX on the jackaudio.org
>>> GitHub repository to host the binaries and will update the download
>>> page accordingly later with a notification so changes can be pushed to
>>> the webserver.
>>>

>> Surely the release tags and downloads belong on the source code
>> repositories?
>>
>> Best wishes,
>>

>> Neil
>>

> Yes exactly, as i said:
>

>> I didn't want to take this matter in my own hands since there have been
>>  better solutions suggested and it bothers me a bit to complicate the
>> whole release process even more by doing that.

Hi,
i have an odd feeling that nobody feels responsible. This is not good for
JACK!
It feels good however to see that users help each other but it would be
better if somebody takes control. For the site, this is supposed to be
Markus Seeber. For the source code and releases it's less obvious. I hope
this will be sorted out!
Best regards
Thomas