[Jack-Devel] homepage(s) and download links

Jörn Nettingsmeier nettings at stackingdwarves.net
Fri May 5 11:19:11 CEST 2017

On 05/04/2017 02:20 PM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
<..>
> i think the current state is a real disservice to the project (at
> least for all those users who cannot just emerge/yum/apt install JACK),
> which might explain the slightly sarcastic tone.
>
> gmasrd
> IOhannes
>
> ¹ reminder to self: get out of sarcasm mode asap.

+1

I also think this dropbox stuff for osx is extremely weird - I never
cared until I got myself a used macbook for professional reasons, but it
feels ominous...

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
De Rijpgracht 8, 1055VR Amsterdam, Nederland

Meister für Veranstaltungstechnik (Bühne/Studio), Tonmeister VDT
http://stackingdwarves.net