[Jack-Devel] Status of the jackaudio.org homepage and releases (good news)

Jörn Nettingsmeier nettings at stackingdwarves.net
Fri May 26 10:49:56 CEST 2017

On 05/23/2017 03:44 AM, Michael wrote:

> On 2017-05-22, at 7:08 AM, Filipe Coelho <falktx at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Also you can expect a new JACK2 release in the next few days ;)
>>

> Will that include any improved support (any support) for Mac OS after 10.10?

I run it on Sierra without any problems, but it's a beta release that
isn't linked to on the jack page yet IIRC. Just google it, it was in
some forum post by sletz.

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
De Rijpgracht 8, 1055VR Amsterdam, Nederland

Meister für Veranstaltungstechnik (Bühne/Studio), Tonmeister VDT
http://stackingdwarves.net