[Jack-Devel] Looking for help setting up NetJack over WLAN from a Windoze box

Kenneth Fields syneme.lab at gmail.com
Mon May 29 03:49:15 CEST 2017

Hi,
I think audio over wi-fi is a non-starter. it will never be glitch free.
I’m rewiring my own studio at the moment with fast router and cat 7 ethernet.
I use Artsmesh (MacOS) to route all the audio/video in the studio and over the internet
(uses jack/jacktrip, ffmpeg/syphon) and has a better interface than qjackctl.

Ken