[Jack-Devel] AES67 / SMPTE ST 2110-30

happy musicmaker happy.musicmaker at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 09:19:07 CEST 2017

Bugger, according to this, the I210T1 requires a PCI 2.1 slot. Mine is just
a 2.0.
https://communities.intel.com/thread/108269. The Intel I210T1 spec states
"The interface only supports the PCIe v2.1 (2.5GT/s) rate and is configured
to x1."
So, this seems to be a showstopper. Most new MB are already PCI Gen 3, like
this
https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/Z77AG45_Thunderbolt/Specification,
So if it ONLY supports PCI 2.1 ... (?) Would the card work on 2.0 and 3.0 ?

On Tue, Oct 3, 2017 at 2:56 PM, happy musicmaker <happy.musicmaker at gmail.com