[Jack-Devel] Jack_Capture not starting anymore after having Jackd running as systemd service

jack at microfx.de jack at microfx.de
Tue Dec 11 12:27:34 CET 2018

It seems like I made a loop with little success but I couldn’t get rid of the crackling. So I reverted everything so I get clean sound. But I am still stuck at launching jack_capture - even as root.

sudo jack_capture --daemon -c 5 -mb -tm -f flac

Cannot read socket fd = 5 err = Success
CheckRes error
JackSocketClientChannel read fail
Cannot open jack_capture client
JackShmReadWritePtr1::~JackShmReadWritePtr1 - Init not done for -1, skipping unlock
JackShmReadWritePtr::~JackShmReadWritePtr - Init not done for -1, skipping unlock
JackShmReadWritePtr::~JackShmReadWritePtr - Init not done for -1, skipping unlock

Any further ideas what I could inspect / try?