[Jack-Devel] MacOS support

Thomas Brand tom at trellis.ch
Sat Dec 15 20:32:26 CET 2018

On Sat, December 15, 2018 19:07, colinsullivan wrote:
> Greetings all,
>

> I too am wondering about the future of macOS support for Jack and how I
> might be able to help.
>
> I've come to rely on the JackPilot app and while it appears to be working
> on a new MacBook Pro with macOS 10.14 I am concerned about its future with
> no obvious maintainers!
>
> I would love to see the most recent JackPilot code and be a part of
> future discussions about contributing to this initiative.

Hi,

there is code available from the original author here:

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at a.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/jackosx co -P
JackWASIO
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at a.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/jackosx co -P
jackosx

It seems there is support for travis build for OSX now:
https://github.com/jackaudio/jack2/commit/407e8c0513fbf3752b42232e4e8a0dd4fa5f9369

Greetings
Thomas