[Jack-Devel] MacOS support

Chris Caudle chris at chriscaudle.org
Thu Feb 1 18:27:11 CET 2018

On Thu, February 1, 2018 10:42 am, Stephane Letz wrote:
> The lastest JackOSX.0.92_b3.zip work indeed  up to high sierra, with the
> restriction that JackRouter device cannot be used as « Audio default
> device » anymore for CoreAudio application (known issue since Yosemite
> 10.10 I think)

Version numbers are confusing for MacOS, I think JackOSX 0.92 is actually
jackd 1.9.10, correct?

In any event Filipe said specifically that 1.9.12 was not building
correctly on Mac OS, there is only a source tarball available for Mac and
Windows, binary builds of 1.9.12 are only available for linux.  Having
some static old build in use forever is not going to be sustainable.

--
Chris Caudle