[Jack-Devel] Midi out no longer showing up in patch bay

lowkeyoutlaw quietizkept at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 19:17:05 CET 2018

Yes I start it with -x winme. Jack can see/add a midi connection from Mixbus,
just no longer MPC. As I said I had it working perfectly before the format.
As for the other part, sorry, it is confusing, and hard to explain. Mixbus
can see the midi out from MPC, with or without Jack running. Connecting to
it doesn't do anything without a corresponding midi connection from MPC to
Mixbus in Jack, which is no longer possible because Jack doesn't see the MPC
midi out anymore, after the format.
Audio is good to go - once I set up connections in Jack (and only then),
Mixbus can see and connect to the MPC audio outs no problem.
I even tried the patchbay preset I created and saved when it was working.
When it loads up, the MPC midi out is missing.
I know the MPC midi out is working, because Jack is the only app that
doesn't see it. Again, this was working before. I'm sure I just accidentally
missed or changed something this time, though I don't know what. As far as I
know I set it up exactly the same. Very confusing.
For the sake of clarity, my problem is, after a format and reinstall, Jack
no longer sees the MPC midi out, as if it didn't exist.
I'm sorry. I'm horrible at explaining things.

--
Sent from: http://jack-audio.10948.n7.nabble.com/Jackit-f3.html