[Jack-Devel] MacOS support

Thomas Brand tom at trellis.ch
Sun Feb 18 11:52:23 CET 2018

On Sat, February 17, 2018 15:57, Chris Caudle wrote:
> On Sat, February 17, 2018 5:08 am, Thomas Brand wrote:
>
>> JackOSX 0.92_b3 works nicely on Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.
>> I'd like to try to compile that same package.
>>

> All jackd source code is here:
> https://github.com/jackaudio/jack2
>

> I looked and did not see the jackrouter application source, so I do not
> know if the applications for OS X are also there, or just the jackd source.

Indeed it's not in https://github.com/jackaudio/jack2 ..

Since 0.92_b3 is kind of the official JACK Mac binary, i wondered on what
source(s) other than found in https://github.com/jackaudio/jack2 relies
on.

I found
https://sourceforge.net/projects/jackosx/files/JackOSX/ it lists files up to
v 0.89 (2011-12-17).

Where could i find the latest source code for JackPilot and JackRouter /
JackOSX 0.92_b3?

Any useful hints are welcome.

Greetings
Thomas