[Jack-Devel] Midi out no longer showing up in patch bay

lowkeyoutlaw quietizkept at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 02:34:26 CET 2018

I must admit, I was a little confused about Mixbus' built-in Jack ability. I
have since figured out that I don't have to run the Jack Control Panel at
all, or bother with fiddly Patchbay profiles. As long as I run Jack
PortAudio with -X winmme -R -S -d portaudio -d "ASIO::FL Studio ASIO" (where
FL Studio ASIO is my ASIO driver) in properties\target, I'm golden. No more
arguing with the patchbay when project settings differed from the Patchbay
profile. Seems I was making it way harder than it needed to be. I can just
set up the routing in Mixbus and it's good to go. As soon as I select
JackRouter in MPC, it's already setup perfectly there.
Thank you again for your time. Maybe someone else can benefit from this
info. It's actually not very hard to route to Mixbus from another DAW. The
one thing that was confusing though, is on the Windows instruction page,
there is a place where it shows a command line that includes the version
number of Jack. This would not work. All I had to do was remove the version
number from the command line, and viola!

--
Sent from: http://jack-audio.10948.n7.nabble.com/Jackit-f3.html