[Jack-Devel] Why can I only select 512 samples?

lowkeyoutlaw quietizkept at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 02:39:12 CET 2018

In Mixbus, I noticed that if I turn the latency up to 1024 samples, my DSP
usage goes from 33% to 23% or so. The problem is, 512 samples is the only
setting that doesn't produce nasty distorted audio, lower or higher are all
bad. In the MPC software I can't even change it, only in Mixbus. I thought
it was maybe due to a rate mismatch. Is there any way to increase the
latency to 1024 and not get that nastiness? Thank you.

--
Sent from: http://jack-audio.10948.n7.nabble.com/Jackit-f3.html