[Jack-Devel] Using USB sound card with Jack

Benny Alexandar ben.alex at outlook.com
Mon Jan 15 17:13:10 CET 2018

I checked proc/asound/cards aftre connecting a USB sound card. and it listed both PC sound card and
USB sound card as [HD] - usb soundcard and [PCH] - pc sound card.

However when I started jack with
jackd -d alsa -d hw:HD   and printed the ports it was showing only one two ports (left & right).

I want both PC and USB sound card ports to be accessed at the same time.

How to enable all sound card input and output ports ?

-ben