[Jack-Devel] Question regarding the Jack API and compiling Errors

DaemoniumAer ariel.ebersberger at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 01:39:10 CET 2018

Could someone please have a look at  this
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/48336952/fail-to-compile-source-with-jack-api>
? I have been trying to solve this for far too long hoping I could figure it
out by myself. I really want to start using JACK in my project though and I
am getting kind of frustrated. Maybe someone could tell me what they have
running on their machine? Distro/Compiler/Compiling Arguments/Any other
Programs/...
Every help is appreciated :) If you feel like something doesn't add up, I am
happy to retry everything.
Kind regards,
Ariel

--