[Jack-Devel] Question regarding the Jack API and compiling Errors

DaemoniumAer ariel.ebersberger at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 09:50:55 CET 2018

Yuri Klopovsky wrote
> Try pacman -S jack .
> This will force you to remove jack2 and will probably break some packages
> though =/
>
> Also I'm now interested myself what's the deal with inconsistent headers.

Thanks for your help. I never really considered going back to jack1 since I
really like C++ and would like to contribute to the project down the road.
Right now, I am more of a beginner and wouldn't be too much help though. So
I get that jack/control.h is not available to jack2? Alright, I guess I will
have to work around that then. Maybe we should seperate the docs between
jack1 and jack2?
Ariel

--
Sent from: http://jack-audio.10948.n7.nabble.com/Jackit-f3.html