[Jack-Devel] Capture problems with jack2 on Axia-Alsa device

Chris Caudle chris at chriscaudle.org
Tue Jan 30 15:38:18 CET 2018

Here is a hypothesis:  the record software does not correctly handle 32
bits per sample, and stores it as 16 bits per sample at double the rate.

I have tried converting the file with sndfile-convert to 16 and 24 bit
formats, that did not correct the behavior.  Maybe I can force some
conversion with SoX.  I'll play around with it when I get time to see if
that gives some better idea of what is wrong.

--
Chris Caudle