[Jack-Devel] Usage feasibility Q

Robert Bielik Robert.Bielik at dirac.com
Tue Jan 30 20:22:59 CET 2018

> Yes, I managed to get it working with that guide, however now I have
> intermittent problems when rebooting, I think it is due to the LD cache,
> sometimes .so files in /usr/local/lib are not found.

In these cases, when it doesn't work I get:

Could not open driver directory /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/jack: No such file or directory
Could not find any drivers in driver directory!
Failed to create server object

So I do:
sudo ldconfig /usr/local/lib/

and voila, it works again. As you probably can tell, Linux is not my forte...

Regards
/R