[Jack-Devel] AES67 / SMPTE ST 2110-30

Musicmaker happy.musicmaker at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 09:36:19 CEST 2018

Sounds great ! I still have two of the I-210 cards installed and they
run fine.  Though for AES67 they are not really necessary. Have not made
much progress on AoIP due to lots of stuff at the office. The Rednet 3
has come down a bit in price after it jacked up to 1500 euro from 999 .
Was worried they  would phase it out. Focusrite confirmed they won't.