[Jack-Devel] How to profile jack cpu load?

John Rigg j at jrigg.co.uk
Mon Jul 9 09:01:55 CEST 2018

On Sun, Jul 08, 2018 at 08:35:53PM +0000, Daniel Farmer wrote:
> So funny. Jack Shit is shitty and shitty developers start telling me how much I suck because they can't take responsibility for their crappy programming "skills".
>
> If you developers were so great we'd at least have "Jack is the shit"
>

> But right now all we have is "Jack Shit".
>

> LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I guess this is an example of how Linux audio software has
become a victim of its own success.

I've been using jackd for audio work since 2005. Up until
recently the level of discussion on most of the Linux audio
mailing lists was quite high. Over the last three or four
years I've gradually unsubscribed from most of them as
they've become unusable due to adolescent behaviour like
the above.

I was hoping jack-devel wouldn't succumb like the others.
Pity.

John