[Jack-Devel] Suddenly, Cakewalk won't connect to Jack

lowkeyoutlaw quietizkept at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 03:29:50 CEST 2018

Ok, so when I start jackd, the window shows this:
jackdmp 1.9.11
Copyright 2001-2005 Paul Davis and others.
Copyright 2004-2016 Grame.
jackdmp comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY
Drivers/internals found in : C:\Windows
Drivers/internals found in : C:\Windows
JACK server starting in realtime mode with priority 10
self-connect-mode is "Don't restrict self connect requests"

I open Cakewalk, nothing. Then I open a cakewalk project set up to accept
audio from Jack. (It shows Jack router in Cakewalk settings as being the
only active audio device. I assure you this part of the routing is good, it
worked until a couple of days ago). Anyway when I open said project
template, the cmd window says:

JackGraphManager::Connect different port types port_src = 42 port_dst = 9
JackGraphManager::Connect different port types port_src = 43 port_dst = 10
JackGraphManager::Connect different port types port_src = 44 port_dst = 11
JackGraphManager::Connect different port types port_src = 45 port_dst = 12
JackGraphManager::Connect different port types port_src = 46 port_dst = 13
JackGraphManager::Connect different port types port_src = 42 port_dst = 9
JackGraphManager::Connect different port types port_src = 43 port_dst = 10
JackGraphManager::Connect different port types port_src = 44 port_dst = 11
JackGraphManager::Connect different port types port_src = 45 port_dst = 12
JackGraphManager::Connect different port types port_src = 46 port_dst = 13

Then I open the Akai MPC software (the plugin of which suuuucks, thus the
need for Jack). The cmd window says this:

JackGraphManager::Connect different port types port_src = 5 port_dst = 16
JackGraphManager::Connect different port types port_src = 6 port_dst = 17
JackGraphManager::Connect different port types port_src = 7 port_dst = 18
JackGraphManager::Connect different port types port_src = 8 port_dst = 19
JackGraphManager::Connect different port types port_src = 48 port_dst = 9
JackGraphManager::Connect different port types port_src = 49 port_dst = 10
JackGraphManager::Connect different port types port_src = 50 port_dst = 11
JackGraphManager::Connect different port types port_src = 51 port_dst = 12
JackGraphManager::Connect different port types port_src = 52 port_dst = 13
JackGraphManager::Connect different port types port_src = 5 port_dst = 80
JackGraphManager::Connect different port types port_src = 6 port_dst = 81
JackGraphManager::Connect different port types port_src = 7 port_dst = 82
JackGraphManager::Connect different port types port_src = 8 port_dst = 83
JackGraphManager::Connect different port types port_src = 112 port_dst = 9
JackGraphManager::Connect different port types port_src = 113 port_dst = 10
JackGraphManager::Connect different port types port_src = 114 port_dst = 11
JackGraphManager::Connect different port types port_src = 115 port_dst = 12
JackGraphManager::Connect different port types port_src = 116 port_dst = 13

All tracks in MPC are routed to their appropriate output. Confusingly, Only
the first track sounds. Cakewalk doesn't hear it or any other output. Output
seems to be going straight to my computer's audio out, but only from 1,2.

It makes no sense to me that it was working just a couple days ago the
suddenly stopped. I appreciate any help anyone might give me. Thank you.

--
Sent from: http://jack-audio.10948.n7.nabble.com/Jackit-f3.html