[Jack-Devel] Will development on Jack for Windows be continuing ?

Michael Z Freeman michael-jack-devel at michaelzfreeman.org
Wed May 2 20:40:15 CEST 2018

Hi, sorry, I forgot about that. I did do that with 64bit Mixxx and then
Mixxx always crashed on startup until I unregistered the DLL again. Then
Mixxx startup was OK. Could be a bug with Mixxx but I think the 64bit
version could see and use ReaRoute 64bit. I have not yet tried registering
the DLL and checking Reaper 64bit again.