[Jack-Devel] Jackd doesn't install in Ubuntu 18.04

Esteban Viveros emviveros at gmail.com
Tue May 8 20:30:59 CEST 2018

Thanks for Happy response... :)

I solve my issue downloading and installing manually ubuntu 17.10
libreadline6 package <https://packages.ubuntu.com/artful/libreadline6>.
After that it was possible install jackd2 via apt install.

That solution works, but I think better is fix Ubuntu 18.04 jackd2 package
to install automatically solving this libreadline6 dependency.

Thanks a lot for the developers works!

Cheers

www.estebanviveros.com