[Jack-Devel] Looking for visual "Clipping indicator" (linux command line interface)

Jaime T enopatch at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 14:29:34 CET 2018

Kjetil and Fons,

Thank you so much for the recommendations. While I appreciate
ebumeter's adherence to "EBU R-128", jack_capture is much closer to
what I'm looking for: multi-channel, no dependencies on X, and a very
impressive auto-connection strategy. On a side note, I'm surprised
that something similar to jack_capture's auto-connection strategy has
not yet been incorporated back into the jack server, but then again
I'm new round here so perhaps there is a good reason for that
omission.

Thank you again to you both. With best wishes, Jaime