[Jack-Devel] Edit WAF Script for Experimental Jack Backend

Christoph Kuhr christoph.kuhr at web.de
Tue Oct 2 15:05:56 CEST 2018

I added a new driver object to the top level wscript. The configuration
and build work fine the includes and my C library are found, but my
jack_avb.so is not linked to against my C library.

in def options:

     avtp = add_auto_option(opt, 'jack1722driver', help='IEEE1722 AVTP
Mediaclock AVB Backend')
avtp.add_header('/home/christoph/sources/jack1722driver.git/src/Jack1722Driver.h')
     avtp.add_library('jack1722driver')

and in def build_drivers:

     avb_src = [
         'common/Jack1722Driver.cpp'
     ]
     create_driver_obj(
         bld,
         target = 'avb',
         source = avb_src)

What else do I need to add to the script to link against my library?

Thanks in advance,
Ck