[Jack-Devel] List Achives

Thomas Brand tom at trellis.ch
Sat Feb 23 19:31:48 CET 2019

On Sat, February 23, 2019 13:16, John Rigg wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 22, 2019 at 05:58:50PM +0100, Thomas Brand wrote:
>
>> [hidden] at here dot aaa dot bb
>>

> Looks fine to me. Thanks for your work on this.

Nice,
I'm yet unsure if the message IDs should be left plain, the part before @
is the only common identifier that will allow anybody to match the archive
output with the individually received mails.
Message-ID <AANLkTik_Lapa6aGxfgT4H_9QhRFz9jLAo=3GjwLyTpBF at mail dot
gmail dot com>
It's not mandatory to show it in the archive. Currently the main ID is the
filename of the mail as is in the tarball, in directory cur, as delivered
by Adi's mail agent.
I'd opt-in for keeping the ID part unless other reasons speak against it.
Greetings
Thomas