[Jack-Devel] »Ø¸´£º windows

Chris Caudle chris at chriscaudle.org
Wed Jan 9 17:27:52 CET 2019

On Wed, January 9, 2019 9:32 am, Robin Gareus wrote:
> libltc is known to work on windows with MSVC.

That is a cool feature, I guess.

> that has nothing to do with jack

Right, I don't think the original poster has clarified why jackd use is
desired rather than native OS audio.

> I also don't know if TENTACLE uses LTC to begin with.

That I can answer:
"Uses LTC Timecode according to SMPTE-12M Standard"

Last year sometime I helped someone check recordings made with a digital
camera and a Tentacle device to generate timecode, ltc-tools could decode
it with no problem, and ardour imported to a video timeline mostly with no
problems (there were some issues with the variable frame rate video
encoding used by the camera by default, but I don't think that is
pertinent here).

--
Chris Caudle