[Jack-Devel] About using Jack audio connection kit with thunderbolt connection

κΉ€μ˜μ„ lakenear at kaist.ac.kr
Mon Jan 14 05:14:59 CET 2019

To whom it may concernHello. This is Yeongseok Kim, a Ph.D. student in KAIST, South Korea.I really appreciate all the works which has been and being done by Jack audio developers.I was wondering if there would be any difficulties for using a device connected to PC via thunderbolt 3 with Jack audio connection kit.Would I be able to use Jack audio connection kit with the device if PC recognizes the device connection via thunderbolt 3?Thank you so much for your help.Best regards.Yeongseok Kim