[Jack-Devel] Need some help with Jack

Colin Sullivan colin at colin-sullivan.net
Sun Jan 27 03:28:35 CET 2019

Greetings,

I think it is not possible to get audio from Mainstage into Jack on any
recent macOS.  Ableton does support Jack though.

It looks like using ReWire, Mainstage has to be the "host" and Ableton the
"device".  This is probably not what you want - it basically reduces
Ableton to built-in software synths on MIDI tracks.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3656229
https://help.ableton.com/hc/en-us/articles/209774305-Using-Live-and-ReWire#rewire-slave
https://support.apple.com/kb/PH13675?locale=en_US&viewlocale=en_US

I'd try Soundflower or Loopback.  *sigh*
Colin