[Jack-Devel] pulseaudio-jack-{source, sink} modules choke on jack_freewheel mode

Rui Nuno Capela rncbc at rncbc.org
Mon Jan 28 18:50:58 CET 2019

hi everyone

is it just on me or the pulseaudio-jack-{source,sink} modules do choke
after a little while after jack_freewheel is set on?

for example, audio exporting in qtractor: uses the jack freewheeling
mode for its work, but always stops or freezes after the first couple of
seconds *iif* the pulseaudio bridge modules are around.

this is just terrible and awful behavior, especially when jackdbus
service is in charge (meaning the vast of jack2 installs nowadays), it
does bring up the pulseaudio-jack bridge/modules always under the graph,
no questions asked. dang.

again sorry to ask, is it just me or is it there any knowledge im
failing to recall?

cheers
--
rncbc aka. Rui Nuno Capela