[Jack-Devel] advice on xruns

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sun Jul 28 18:59:50 CEST 2019

On Sun, 28 Jul 2019 12:07:52 -0400, wrote:
>Although 1818vsl works great now I am stuck withy 44100.

I once tested it, before I bought a Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 2nd Gen.
On Linux a 1818vsl works at 48KHz. IIRC I only connected it to a Linux
machine and an iPad, both just worked class compliant, no vendor driver
or vendor software involved. However, I experienced strange issues when
using it with the iPad, at least one issues other iPad users didn't
experience, so I bought the Scarlett instead. On my old Linux machine I
could use the Focusrite with lower latency, than the Presonus. I
couldn't compare them on my new machine.

--
pacman -Q linux{,-rt{-cornflower,-pussytoes,,-securityink}}|cut -d\  -f2
5.2.3.arch1-1