[Jack-Devel] Korg nanoKONTROL2 and Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6 MIDI issues

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sat Jun 22 23:26:50 CEST 2019

On Sat, 22 Jun 2019 15:39:24 -0400, Brian Hechinger wrote:
>So if amidi can list them why don't they show up in Claudia? I'm
>confused.

I've got an Arch Linux and an Ubuntu install, but even for the Ubuntu
install I'm neither using UbuntuStudioControls nor Cadence.

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuStudio/UbuntuStudioControls
https://kx.studio/Applications:Cadence

I would disable all autostarts and manually start one after the other by
command line, jackd 2 instead of jackdbus and then a2jmidid.

Keep in mind that issues are expected:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-studio-users/2019-June/011434.html

It was mentioned several times on the Ubuntu Studio mailing lists, that
there are problems with Ubuntu Studio in combination with kxstudio
repositories.