[Jack-Devel] Uninstalled Pulseaudio Jack/jackd2 Jack Reinstalled still wont start.

liebrecht at grossmann-venter.com liebrecht at grossmann-venter.com
Tue Mar 26 05:40:25 CET 2019

To add to my previous post by the same title;
When I try to start jack through Mixbus I get.

jack server is not running or cannot be started
JackShmReadWritePtr::~JackShmReadWritePtr - Init not done for -1,
skipping unlock
JackShmReadWritePtr::~JackShmReadWritePtr - Init not done for -1,
skipping unlock

So, there is no pulseaudio anymore in any form it is purged from the
system.

Still jack cannot start even if freshly installed.
I added the jackd2 daemon too, make no difference.