[Jack-Devel] JACK is a great deterministic audio server

liebrecht at grossmann-venter.com liebrecht at grossmann-venter.com
Tue Mar 26 20:30:23 CET 2019

On 2019-03-26 16:01, John Rigg wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 02:32:20PM -0400,
> liebrecht at grossmann-venter.com wrote:
>> Well, I give you constructive information and you explode because
>> obviously you are happy with your head in the sand rather than to face
>> what users have to endure.
>
> I think 'endure' is quite unfair. It's a voluntary project
> developed by unpaid people. It's not like they're deliberately
> inflicting it on less technically minded users

Ok fine, but I dont understand the basis for the emotional outburst I
replied to as I was cortious and gave the person my support for is
effort. Please read it.

> You'll get more useful replies here if you can cut down on
> the emotional content of your posts and stick to relevant
> technical information.

It is not really fair to accuse me of emotions regarding to the post you
quote from.

Anyway, I have no interest in that sort of behavior and will stick to
trying to get jack running in a deterministic way if possible.